Tunes

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Football Fever + Exhibition

It was a freakin' best nite
although it was raining.
the match between Bayern Vs MU
which i'm satisfied that MU lose~
lalalaala~

Starting of the game.
it was cloudy.
n i'm just hoping it won't rain that night.. ughh
but i was wrong..
20mins into the game
it started raining,
my fren asked if we would stay and watch the match till the end~
i said " How ?"
he look at me and said " i have an umbrella in my car "
LOL!

so we watch the match till the end in rain~ lol!
eating burgers.
its funny thou when bayern scores, umbrella was rising up pointing sky~ jumping hahaha.


************************

The next morning i have an innovation exhibition.
ugh.. just getting 2 hours of sleep,
i had to go to my campus for the exhibition,
damn tiring~
the exhibition goes on for the whole day~
at 5 it ends and i went home sleepy and wet (cuz it was raining)
then i realize i've lost my room key..
now i have to wait for my roommate to be back.
sh*t, i'm soakin wet, sleepy and tired.
nice combo!~ lalala

*************************
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”

0 responses: