Tunes

Friday, April 9, 2010

Getting ready~


few days since my last post on the blog.. getting busy all the time, new and old assignment plus final is coming in a couple of week. Gosh, there's not much time left! i gotta buckle up my seat belt, hang on, and push the throttle to the max. It's study time!! less DotA, less surfing, blogging & etc. Wish me luck ya! :)





By the way, just got myself a brand new shoes. I love it, Adidas Beckham Dowerk. yay!








It's all a blur, dunno what to write.. bluuurrrrr~~~~~
Can't even think of a work.
My brain is working 25% than normal capacity yesterday..
Need rest tonight. :)


Bye2 peeps!





***************************************

“Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.”

0 responses: