Tunes

Friday, July 2, 2010

Basshunter - I Promised Myself



I promised myself
I promised I'll wait for you
The midnight hour
I know you'll shine on through

I proimised myself
I promised the world to you
I gave you flowers
You made my dreams come true

I promised myself,
I promised the world to you,
I gave you flowers,
You made my dreams come true,

so many of us are out there feel the need
to run and look for shelter

I promise myself

I promise myself,
That I said a pray for you
A brand new tomorrow,
For all your wish comes true
I promise Myself,
That I make it up to you,
My sister and brother,
you know I'm in love with you

so many of us are out there feel the pain
Of losing what was there,

I Promised myself,
Ill promise ill wait for you,
The midnight hour,
I know you'll shine on through,

I promised myself,
I promised the world to you,
i gave you flowers,
You made my dreams come true,

I promised myself!

0 responses: