Tunes

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Summer Pop Medley


You got me like oh my gosh, I'm so in love
I found you finally
I could really use a wish right now, a wish right now, a wish right now

You make me wanna say oh my gosh, I'm so in love
I found you finally
I could really use a wish right now, a wish right now, a wish right now

Cuz' I know a place
Where the grass is really greener
Warm, wet, and wild
There must be something in the water

And what you got is hard to find
I think about it all the time
I'm all strung up, my heart is fried
I just can't get you off my mind

You could travel the world
But nothing comes close to the golden coast
If you party with us,
You'll be falling in love,
Oh, oh, oh

California girls, they're unforgettable
Your love, your love, your love is my drug
Sun kissed skin, so hot they'll melt your popsicle,
Your love your love your love

Has both hands in her pocket
And so many ways to love you
She hides true love en su bolsillo
With so many ways to love you,

I fell in love with shawty when I seen her on the dance floor,
But she won't look at you, won't look at you
She was dancing sexy, pop, pop, popping, dropping dropping
With a halo round her finger, around you

And oh, she's got it all,
And this point I gotta choose, nothing to lose,
And I want it all, it all, it all

Can we pretend that Airplanes in the night sky
Are like shooting stars
Don't call my name, don't call my name, Alejandro
Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky
Are like shooting stars,
I'm not your babe, I'm not your babe, Alejandro
Alejandro, -o --o --o --o, Oh my gosh
-o --o --o --o --o --o
Oh!

I said your love, your love, your love is my drug
West coast represent now put your hands up
Oh oh oh oh oh oh my gosh
California girls, don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just one more cigarette hush
Your love, your love, your love makes me wanna say

Oh my gosh, I'm so in love
I found you finally
I could really use a wish right now, a wish right now, a wish right now

0 responses: